Required a robust software solution to manage a range of issues
Lion is one of Australia’s largest food and beverage companies, employing more than 7,000 people across 36 sites, with revenues of around $5 billion per year. They required a robust software solution to manage a range of issues and provide accurate management reports. Lion chose Intelex to provide this capability.
Intelex Modules currently live include:
- Quality, safety and environment incident reporting
- Document control (version 5)
- Specific business processes, e.g. request for extension of stock open
- Trials Management
- Aspects and Impacts
- Hazard and Risk for Safety
- Custom form for corrective and preventative actions
- Artwork approval processes
- Management of sudden failures regarding equipment failure
- API integration with other systems.
Lion use Intelex Audits with Checklist to schedule, manage and follow-up on a wide range of first, second and third party audits. The user base spans the business, from production team members, to safety, environment, quality leaders and risk teams. Lion use the compliance capability for audits for a number of business requirements. Examples of Audits managed include:
- Workplace safety inspections
- Internal ISO audits
- Property Risk
- Compliance to company standards
- Brand owner compliance
- 3rd party accreditation (eg ISO)
Lion use the checklists functionality for a number of audit types. E.g., with Property Risk Audits, the Insurance broker provides a report in an Excel template that can be imported into the system to create Findings and then corrective actions are required.